Flared Shakehand Table Tennis Adapter for Oculus Quest 2 controller. Fully compatible with Eleven Table Tennis VR game (does not perfectly suit pen hold grip).
The adapter will make the experience of playing ETT as close to real life table tennis as possible.
Improve game immersion with this 3D printed ping pong paddle! It’s super easy to set up and feels great to hold.
Please make sure that you select the correct handedness when adding to cart: either RIGHT-HANDED or LEFT-HANDED version of the adapter.
Why choose this?
- Feels natural: lower centre of gravity and shaped to a real paddle!
- Enhance gameplay and immersion
How to use
- Attach Oculus Quest 2 controller to the adapter
- In ETT:
- Change your paddle setting to “VR adapter”
- Select Sanlaki as an adapter option
The following item is only available for Australia buyers. If you are from another region of the world, please use the link below to find a shop that can deliver to your place of residence:
- UK/EU players
- North America/Worldwide
The adapter is based on the following design: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4883491 which in place is based on the most popular table tennis adapter for Oculus Quest 2 Sanlaki.
- ETT discord channel: https://discord.gg/forfunlabs
Optional hacks to make the Quest 2 paddle lighter:
- Use super light AA battery + AAA to AA adapter
- Remove battery cover
The paddle + Quest 2 controller + original battery weighs about 200g.
Doing those optional hacks can make your paddle weigh around 170-185g (depending on which battery you use).
You can also wrap a grip tape on the handle to further enhance realism!
- Due to the nature of FDM/Additive 3D printing technology – there may be slight imperfections on the surface, which doesn’t affect the functionality of the product.
- If you tend to have sweaty palms, you may need to use a grip tape to avoid making it too slippery.
- Only the adapter is for sale – Oculus Guest 2 controller is not included.